Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Ten Books I Could Re-read Forever
This week’s topic is about the books you could read forever. Maybe they touched your heart, or engaged your mind, or transported you so thoroughly to another world you didn’t want to come back to this one. Maybe the characters feel like your best friends or the only people in the world who understand you. Whatever the reason, you could read and re-read these books forever.
Most of my responses ended up being series. These were series that tugged on my heartstrings or made me swoon. That made my heart race, cry my eyes out, or thoroughly transported me to another world that I would prefer to live in over this one. In most cases, I devoured them in a very short amount of time, and have since read them again a time or two (or three…). 😉
1. Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
2. The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan
3. The All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas
5. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
6. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
7. Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs
8. The Shades of Magic series by V. E. Schwab
9. Becoming Moon by Craig A. Heart
10. Washington Square by Henry James
That does it!
Please leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday in the comments section below so I can check out your picks! 😀