Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Ten Characters I liked That Were In Non-Favorite/Disliked Books
I don’t think I can come up with ten of these…Typically if I don’t like a book, I’m not going to remember the characters very well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So, I did my best to wrack my brains here for books I didn’t like, but remembered something I liked — attitude, dialogue, physical appearance — about a character.
Here we go!
1. Baz in Rainbow Rowell’s Carry On
2. Earl in Jesse Andrews’ Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
3. Aurelia in James Collins’ Sol Limitis
4. Stealth in Peter Clines’ Ex-Patriots
5. Sarah in James Dashner’s The Eye of Minds
This was a really hard one for me!
Sorry I couldn’t come up with ten:
Please leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday in the comments section below so I can check out your picks! 😀