Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
First things first. Make sure you have your sunglasses. Got ’em? Okay, here we go. Wait! Did you put on your sunscreen? Tsk, tsk. Melanoma is a thing. Okay. NOW here we go…
Books to Read by the Pool
- Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham. No beachy vibes here, but I just love reading memoirs in the summer.
- Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter. If you really like novels that focus on the characters, this is a good one.
- Lumberjanes by Noelle Stevenson, et. al. If you’re feeling in the mood for a hilarious, girl-powered comic.
- If you haven’t read it yet, A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas.
- Florida by Lauren Groff if you’re in the mood for some brand new, lit. fic. type short stories.
And guys, honestly I think we should cap it there. Let’s be honest. Those of us who are at or above the legal drinking age, are probably gonna be layin out by that pool, sippin on a marg., and soakin up that vitamin D.
Please leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday in the comments section below so I can check out your picks! 😀